Here are some examples of my writing style (both academic and non-academic), along with a few sample translation texts from my various areas of specialization. These will hopefully give you some idea of what I can do, and whether my editing or translation skills would be a good fit for your project.
If you have any questions, or would like to ask about my experience in a particular field, do please get in touch.
- ‘Intelligent Failures at the Frontier’? Failure in Academic Life (for History to the Public, 2017)
- Anti-intellectualism at the Heart of British National Identity (for History to the Public, 2016)
- The Spectre of the Gun: Star Trek and the Cold War (for History to the Public, 2015)
- Nationalism by the back door: a review of Michael Billig’s ‘Banal Nationalism’ (book review for History to the Public, 2015)
- Forgotten in the Victory Celebrations (for Doing History in Public, 2014)